Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ageless witches ?
Cordelia
Initiate

Threads: 3
Ageless witches ?
Hello everybody I am new here. 

I watched a documentary years ago about the perscution of witches in centuries 15th and 16th. 
I heard one of the things witches could be acused of, was the ' crime' of agelessness. 

Even now there is this common phrase, when someone is aging very well which is ' oh he made a deal with the devil!' 

The way we speak always comes from something. That phrase comes from that persecutions from catholic chruch. Because that suposed witches were looking decades younger. 

What I wonder is, probably they used some magick to do that by then. I believe the power of our own minds and our emotional state may have a lot to do with our health and with how we look. 
I am sure that magick they used to be ageless , we could use it too. 

Anyone knows about that kind of spell or magick? 

Thanks!
2018.06.05, 16.29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
RE: Ageless witches ?
“I believe the power of our own minds and our emotional state may have a lot to do with our health and with how we look. ”

Precisely. My “deal with the devil” includes regular workouts, balanced diet, positive outlook, and something that irritates the majority of people who I work with. I have 45 years experience in my field, which means “vintage knowledge.” Also known as “outstanding in his field”, when what I really want is to be out standing in my fields. And I think like a 20 year old. I’ve been told I look 10-15 years younger than I am. I think it’s because of all that. I refuse to grow up.

If that’s witchcraft, so be it.

Dreamsinger
2018.07.01, 20.31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply