Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Meet, and Welcome!
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38
Merry Meet, and Welcome!
My name is Stephanie, and yes, I am a witch. I have been a witch since high school - and I don't want to admit just how many years ago that was.

I'm also a geek - I like technology and have always been interested in computers. I've been a programmer, systems analyst, network administrator, and so on.

It is the combination of these passions and interests which have brought me to where I am right here, right now: running an online forum and website in support of a pair of iOS apps, all of which have been created for witches.

So some brief point-form stuff about me:
  • Favourite drink: Coffee, wine, and water, in no particular order.
  • Favourite food: Spicey.
  • Favourite music: I don't have a favourite, anything but country usually works for me.
  • Favourite tv show: I don't have a favourite, but I usually prefer educational or documentary programs.
  • Favourite movie: Again, no favourites; but I usually enjoy the sci-fi genre, or period/historical shows.
  • Hobbies: I'm a serial hobbiest; if I haven't tried it yet, I'll get to it soon.
  • Cats or Dogs: I prefer cats, but I'm ok with dogs in some situations.

Cheers!
2014.02.02, 12.57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lezley
I want more pentacles

Threads: 5
RE: Merry Meet, and Welcome!
(2014.02.02, 12.57)Stephanie Wrote: My name is Stephanie, and yes, I am a witch. I have been a witch since high school - and I don't want to admit just how many years ago that was.

I'm also a geek - I like technology and have always been interested in computers. I've been a programmer, systems analyst, network administrator, and so on.

It is the combination of these passions and interests which have brought me to where I am right here, right now: running an online forum and website in support of a pair of iOS apps, all of which have been created for witches.

So some brief point-form stuff about me:
  • Favourite drink: Coffee, wine, and water, in no particular order.
  • Favourite food: Spicey.
  • Favourite music: I don't have a favourite, anything but country usually works for me.
  • Favourite tv show: I don't have a favourite, but I usually prefer educational or documentary programs.
  • Favourite movie: Again, no favourites; but I usually enjoy the sci-fi genre, or period/historical shows.
  • Hobbies: I'm a serial hobbiest; if I haven't tried it yet, I'll get to it soon.
  • Cats or Dogs: I prefer cats, but I'm ok with dogs in some situations.

Cheers!

Hey - nice avatar Stephanie!!
2014.02.03, 23.58
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38
RE: Merry Meet, and Welcome!
(2014.02.03, 23.58)Lezley Wrote: Hey - nice avatar Stephanie!!

lol Thanks Smile
2014.02.04, 12.17