Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Either / Or Spread
Lezley
I want more pentacles

Threads: 5
Either / Or Spread
Hey Guys!

I like to have a spread that compares two options - so I made an Either / Or spread. It has a spot for a Questioner and then 1/2 2/2 spots for you to lay out your options. 

It's handy to get a quick overview to decide focus on an issue - then you can dive in deeper with a more robust spread. 

Hope it helps!

Attached Files
.itcspread   Either Or.itcSpread (Size: 91.12 KB / Downloads: 215)
2016.10.14, 11.28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38
RE: Either / Or Spread
Thanks for sharing that Lezley!

Here's a screenshot of the spread. This was the spread Lezley added in her FAQ video (see here).

[Image: Either_Or.png]

(To install this spread in your app, just tap the above link from your iPhone or iPad. Your device should recognize the file type and offer to open it in Tarot: In The Cards. The spread will then be imported into your My Spreads section.)
(This post was last modified: 2016.10.14, 13.57 by Violet. Edit Reason: Got the right screen-shot this time. Duh. )
2016.10.14, 11.51
Lezley
I want more pentacles

Threads: 5
Hahaha! Nice one.

Screen shot and instructions are a good idea. I'll do at least the screen shot next time. Big Grin
2016.10.14, 13.58
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
(2016.10.14, 11.28)Lezley Wrote: Hey Guys!

I like to have a spread that compares two options - so I made an Either / Or spread. It has a spot for a Questioner and then 1/2 2/2 spots for you to lay out your options. 

It's handy to get a quick overview to decide focus on an issue - then you can dive in deeper with a more robust spread. 

Hope it helps!

I have been unable to get this to load. It brings up other apps I have installed but not TITC. Might be my iThings, but it happens on the iPad and the iPhone, both running iOS 11.4.1.

Dreamsinger
2018.08.18, 23.33