Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
G Dren
Initiate

Threads: 2
Greetings
I thought it a good idea to introduce myself to the group before jumping into a point of concern that has been on my mind for some time now.

first things first. I am Gerald and go by G Dren here on the boards. I only reveal my full working name in a working circle; G Dren is partially it. I began my studies as well as practices guided by my elder/high priestess on Oct 13, 2010 and had my first very temporary coven Samhain 2010 as the High priest. I practiced as her High Priest for 3 cycles. According to my HP I stepped into the inner circle, and found my way into the inner light.
I hope to have a small coven again sometime, I live in Melbourne Florida and have a full working circle. I am hoping to change careers for something more enjoyable and perhaps a better earning potential; I have graduated from Keiser University with a 4.0 in Information Technologies. I currently am employed by Brighthouse for the last 10 years; and have grown increasingly disenchanted with it, time for a change for the better.
I feel that I am a very strong Aries sign; borne April 2nd. I enjoy building my own books of shadows, and Candle Magic is my strong suit. Currently studying my Tarot deck.
2015.11.02, 11.28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply