Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New!
RosalinaMarie
Initiate

Threads: 1
New!
Hello, my name is Shyenn. I am new in the craft and have many questions. I know little about being a witch although I have looked into it here and there. I am currently 18 years old and getting married august third. My fiancé is going into the army and when we go get stationed, I was going to make my own alter and practice on my own. Although I know little, I'd like anyone to give me as much information about the Wiccan religion or about witchcraft. I plan on studying and practicing both.
I also have a question for anyone who can decipher dreams?
If anyone would like to just simply talk to me?
I also have some tarot cards. Is there any such thing as fake cards?
I have many questions and many will be dumb and common sense questions as well.

If you'd like to talk and/or answer my questions, please get back to me?(:
2015.07.27, 20.28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wind Walker
Initiate

Threads: 1
RE: New!
Hello Shyenn!
Nice to meet you. I'm new to this as well, I just know this is for me because of the feeling I have in my bones. This definitely grabs me. This will bring peace and joy and ever a longing for more into your life. I can't answer many questions for you, but I can offer this, follow what grabs you and listen to your instincts. Good luck and bright blessings!
2015.07.29, 02.53
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
(2015.07.27, 20.28)RosalinaMarie Wrote: Hello, my name is Shyenn. I am new in the craft and have many questions. I know little about being a witch although I have looked into it here and there. I am currently 18 years old and getting married august third. My fiancé is going into the army and when we go get stationed, I was going to make my own alter and practice on my own. Although I know little, I'd like anyone to give me as much information about the Wiccan religion or about witchcraft. I plan on studying and practicing both.

Hello Rosalina and welcome to our little corner of the Interwebs. Smile

I've been practicing the Craft "a while", and while I started as Wiccan, I am now mostly Traditional with a heaving leaning into crystal work. I have also studied the Nordic Runes a great deal and they seem to fit into my work as well. Not a strict traditionalist by any means. I do what "feels right." How do I know what that is? Instinct. Soft messages. A dropped Bluejay feather. Any number of things.

I'm curious about your tarot card comment. What do you mean by "fake" cards? There are so many decks out there and so many ways to interpret them, I'm not sure what makes up a fake set.

Be well, and I'll look in here if you have any other questions.

Peace.

Dreamsinger
2015.07.29, 22.47
Yore Naime
Witch

Threads: 2
(2015.07.27, 20.28)RosalinaMarie Wrote: Hello, my name is Shyenn. I am new in the craft and have many questions. I know little about being a witch although I have looked into it here and there. I am currently 18 years old and getting married august third. My fiancé is going into the army and when we go get stationed, I was going to make my own alter and practice on my own. Although I know little, I'd like anyone to give me as much information about the Wiccan religion or about witchcraft. I plan on studying and practicing both.

No, there is no such thing as "fake" tarot cards. They are just tools to trigger your intuition. You can even make your own.

Jungian Psychological Therapists, make a living interpreting dreams. They are the experts at it.
2015.10.20, 22.50