Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphics Not Working?
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
Bug  Graphics Not Working?
I've noticed since (maybe) the 8.2 upgrade that new graphics I load to WP do not appear in the doc files. More confusing, the graphics that were already loaded before the upgrade appear to work. To add to this mess, I have a new MBP, and that has cleaned up oddities Yosemite was causing on my 6 year old machine.

If this is just me, then I'll crack the Scotch and dig deeper, but I've had 2 people check the files, and they can't find anything wrong with them. If anyone wants to take a run at this, I'll post the code snippets and the graphics files.

Thank you and blessings.

Dreamsinger
(This post was last modified: 2015.04.08, 05.49 by Dreamsinger.)
2015.04.08, 05.49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamsinger

RE: Graphics Not Working?
(2015.04.08, 05.49)Dreamsinger Wrote: I've noticed since (maybe) the 8.2 upgrade that new graphics I load to WP do not appear in the doc files. More confusing, the graphics that were already loaded before the upgrade appear to work. To add to this mess, I have a new MBP, and that has cleaned up oddities Yosemite was causing on my 6 year old machine.

If this is just me, then I'll crack the Scotch and dig deeper, but I've had 2 people check the files, and they can't find anything wrong with them. If anyone wants to take a run at this, I'll post the code snippets and the graphics files.

Thank you and blessings.

Dreamsinger

Update:

I've tried downloading the graphics on Windows 7
I've updated to iOS 8.3

Odd thing... The files that are loaded already work fine. However, loading a new file that reuses some of the already loaded graphics fails.

D
2015.04.09, 07.44
Dreamsinger

RE: Graphics Not Working?
(2015.04.09, 07.44)Dreamsinger Wrote:
(2015.04.08, 05.49)Dreamsinger Wrote: I've noticed since (maybe) the 8.2 upgrade that new graphics I load to WP do not appear in the doc files. More confusing, the graphics that were already loaded before the upgrade appear to work. To add to this mess, I have a new MBP, and that has cleaned up oddities Yosemite was causing on my 6 year old machine.

Thank you and blessings.

Dreamsinger

Update:

I've tried downloading the graphics on Windows 7
I've updated to iOS 8.3

Odd thing... The files that are loaded already work fine. However, loading a new file that reuses some of the already loaded graphics fails.

D

I found the problem!!!!

It's those $#&% Smart Quotes. WP evidently doesn't like them or recognize them or something. Once I turned that off on the editor and replace all the smart ones with straight, problem went away.

My thanks to my good friend Belle for helping with this one!

Dreamsinger
2015.04.10, 12.10