Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Wolf
Silver wolf
Initiate

Threads: 1
Silver Wolf
Merry Meet!

I am going by Silver Wolf on this forum. I have studied Wicca for some time now, though I do not claim to know it well. I was raised as a Christian, but I am being drawn more to this path in my later years. I am looking to learn from others as well as share what I have learned this far in my journey. As we all know the journey of life begins and ends in the arms of Mother Earth, and thus we must cherish her. I look forward to meeting others and helping others and learning from others as well. May you all have bright blessings upon you and yours.
2014.11.08, 18.18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiccaTodd
Witch

Threads: 21
RE: Silver Wolf
Greetings and welcome Silver Wolf!

We are a small contingent of fellow learners, but I feel we are growing. We look forward to your posts!
2014.11.09, 23.31
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
(2014.11.09, 23.31)WiccaTodd Wrote: Greetings and welcome Silver Wolf!

We are a small contingent of fellow learners, but I feel we are growing. We look forward to your posts!

I'll echo Wicca Todd's words. Welcome to our little corner of the inter webs. Big Grin

Dreamsinger
2014.11.11, 09.42
Silver wolf
Initiate

Threads: 1
Thank you for the kind words. I am glad to be here. I am sorry for not being here for a bit. I have been under the weather and had a few auto accidents. No harm came to none including my self. Bright blessings to all.
Silver Wolf
2014.12.03, 21.49