Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just joined need help
Aryaknight
Initiate

Threads: 1
Just joined need help
Hello, I'm Arya. I've been searching for answers on a lot of issues I've been having. Sadly, I have yet to find anyone who is willing to help me figure out what is going on. I'm hoping this site will actually work.
My main problem right now, 10 stray cats followed me home last night. Never seen them before and they are still around my house acting like they are guard dogs and I'm their possession. Can anyone help me figure out why? Thanks!
2014.09.11, 19.07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiccaTodd
Witch

Threads: 21
RE: Just joined need help
Greetings Aryaknight,

First of all, welcome to our forum! We would like to hear more about you and Wicca!

This is an extremely bizarre thing to happen. So many cats following you? If you could, please allow me to consult with a feline expert about this. I will keep my question neutral and not mention these forums. My immediate diagnosis of this event is that the cats have formed their own little community. Perhaps they were fed all at once by a previous benefactor? And now that provider is gone. Now they see you as their source of food?

Interesting. I will research.

Again welcome!
2014.09.12, 00.08
Aryaknight
Initiate

I've never seen them in the vicinity of the neighborhood before. I can understand ur reason when the first couple followed me a few blocks away, I went into the house ignoring them. Then more came and it's now 13. They're still here as of like 27 hours later or so, and it is bizarre. About 2 hours ago they began to fight but not with each other. I do get a lot of spirits around me, followers, pass thrus and a few that'll attack me but nothing has ever came close to this. I have no problem with discretion, I'm not afraid to say hey this is messed up! I don't know if it's a prank by someone or if something is going on or about to happen. I'm not afraid of anything but I do wanna figure out why. Thanks for helping! Everyone I know that claim to know this stuff are unwilling to help or they just don't actually know anything they claim. I'll be looking forward to what u can find. Again thank you!
2014.09.12, 05.40
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
The phrase "herding cats" exists for a reason. I highly doubt anyone could get that many cats to do the same thing unless there is food involved. Even then, this would be a short-lived phenomenon.

If you have spirits hanging around, good and/or bad, perhaps they are a manifestation of a protection spell that was cast. Cats are typecast as a witch' familiar, so who knows? This might be part of that as well.

I suggest selecting a color candle that helps you relax and then meditate on this. Attempt to reach out to one or two of the cats and ask why they are there. Don't expect words back, but be ready for any images that occur.

Good luck, and blessings.

Dreamsinger
2014.09.13, 12.40
Drake
Initiate

(2014.09.11, 19.07)Aryaknight Wrote: Hello, I'm Arya. I've been searching for answers on a lot of issues I've been having. Sadly, I have yet to find anyone who is willing to help me figure out what is going on. I'm hoping this site will actually work.
My main problem right now, 10 stray cats followed me home last night. Never seen them before and they are still around my house acting like they are guard dogs and I'm their possession. Can anyone help me figure out why? Thanks!

Aryaknight,
Welcome to the forums!

For the cats following you home... Do you regularly practice energy work? Have you recently performed and ritual or anything that might have attracted any new energies to yourself or around your home?
Any of these might have brought or helped to attract these feline companions.

Once you start working with energy, be that ritual, study or any of a myriad of other practices within the craft, it is not uncommon to attract the attention of other sensitive creatures. This means animals and possibly other spirits. I would caution interacting with any entities that you aren't sure of and most definitely shield and protect yourself. :-)

You mention other things going on... Elaborate and let's see what we we might be able to do to help!!!
2014.09.14, 18.53
Aryaknight
Initiate

Thank you for all the help! No I don't feed the cats, I'm allergic to them actually. I tried communicating to them, yes I know they don't talk, however the only "pictures" I got were of my ex. He's also like me. But I'm not sure the pictures were from the cats. Yes I do a lot of energy work, a lot of astral projecting. It's the only thing I can actually do, even accidently. So a lot of things have been because I AP, however I have repressed(?) energy. I have more energy and more "abilities" I just can't seem to work them. The cats are still here, still 13 of them. During the day they aren't around tho, but they come back as soon as the night falls. I've gotten used to them.
As far as any other questions? I have a black mass with red eyes hanging around, 9 months he's been here. All he does is watch me. Sometimes scares me cuz I'll forget he's here, but nothing bad yet.
So right now I'm just trying to figure out the cats and how to access more energy and abilities. I can feel both are strong, I just can't seem to access it.
2014.09.14, 21.10
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38
Hello Aryaknight,

I apologize for the late reply to your posts. I hope all is well with you and you haven't encountered any problems with either the cats or black mass.

The black mass is something I recognize - I live in a very old house (100+ years) and as soon as I moved in I noticed there was a dark form that tended to lurk around the edges of the livingroom ceiling. Usually not the corners, and while I never saw it move, it was always in a different place when I noticed it. I did not perceive it to have eyes, rather that it was a sort of fuzzy dark 'ball'.

Sensitive guests here have noticed it as well, and asked about it. After about a year or so I guess I got used to it and stopped noticing it that much. I still see it around now and then, and no longer only in the living room. I've never sensed anything negative or threatening from it; I just sort of felt that this was its home, like it is mine.

I'm kind of fascinated by the situation with the cats -- I've never heard or anything like that. My mother used to be able to communicate with animals but it's a talent I don't seem to have inheirited. It may be kind of a 'silly' and obvious thing, and may not work, but I know my mother would suggest to just address the cats and ask them to leave. Be polite, maybe thank them for keeping you company but explain about the allergies and ask them to disperse.

Blessed be.
2014.10.16, 10.14
Aryaknight
Initiate

Hi, thank you for replying. The cats don't come into the house, nor are they bothersome. But they did leave for a couple weeks then came back. I tried talking to them but I'm not getting anything. However it's kinda nice that they come around. However, I've been super busy to post what's going on, last week the cats came back and when I woke up in the morning my chair was on my bed on top of my legs. I know nobody was in my house cuz it was locked up. I'm not strong enough to pick it up or move it myself. These days I'm not strong enough to even carry a basket of clothes.
Right now, nothing is out of the normal. Dreams are the same, tho I've been watching z nation and had a zombie like dream last night. Atleast I think it was zombies.
Back on topic, the black mass started staying on my bed, it doesn't steal my blankets so I'm ok with it. For some reason however it's been getting darker and feeling more "evil", not threatening or scary, simply cuz I'm used to it. My birthday is coming up in 15 days and I keep sensing that something big is going to happen. Not sure if it's good or bad tho. Besides turning 33, still single and being disappointed all the time, if nothing actually happens I'm gonna be upset. Lol
2014.10.16, 11.42
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
(2014.10.16, 11.42)Aryaknight Wrote: Hi, thank you for replying. The cats don't come into the house, nor are they bothersome. But they did leave for a couple weeks then came back. I tried talking to them but I'm not getting anything. However it's kinda nice that they come around. However, I've been super busy to post what's going on, last week the cats came back and when I woke up in the morning my chair was on my bed on top of my legs. I know nobody was in my house cuz it was locked up. I'm not strong enough to pick it up or move it myself. These days I'm not strong enough to even carry a basket of clothes.
Right now, nothing is out of the normal. Dreams are the same, tho I've been watching z nation and had a zombie like dream last night. Atleast I think it was zombies.
Back on topic, the black mass started staying on my bed, it doesn't steal my blankets so I'm ok with it. For some reason however it's been getting darker and feeling more "evil", not threatening or scary, simply cuz I'm used to it. My birthday is coming up in 15 days and I keep sensing that something big is going to happen. Not sure if it's good or bad tho. Besides turning 33, still single and being disappointed all the time, if nothing actually happens I'm gonna be upset. Lol

Being adept at math, 15 days puts your birthday on Samhain. Given everything going on in your life right now, I would set a very strong protection spell and get some crystals to reinforce it.

Dreamsinger
2014.10.16, 14.55
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38
Quote:... and when I woke up in the morning my chair was on my bed on top of my legs ...

I've had a lot of unusual things happen around my home, had things moving about - including having a painting vanish off a wall behind my back as I stood nearby. But I've never experienced anything as immediate or personal as this and I suspect it would unsettle me greatly. I admire how calm you are in relating the event.

Do you get any uneasy sensations from the house at all? Any waves of coldness, pins-n-needles, or just a general sense of wrongness, that seems confined to any particular area?

I concur wholeheartedly with Dreamsinger. A protection spell for yourself and perhaps for your home as well would be my first choice. If that's not practical for you at the moment, then at the very least I would go around and smudge all the rooms, perform a cleansing.
2014.10.17, 10.56