Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inspirational Pagan Images From Our Members
WiccaTodd
Witch

Threads: 21
Inspirational Pagan Images From Our Members
About twelve years ago, we took a family vacation to England. We just happened to pass the great Stonhenge. If only I could go back now...I really think it would make an even bigger impression on me!

[img][Image: Stonehenge_zpsef31074b.png][/img]
2014.09.03, 16.33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
RE: Inspirational Pagan Images From Our Members
(2014.09.03, 16.33)WiccaTodd Wrote: About twelve years ago, we took a family vacation to England. We just happened to pass the great Stonhenge. If only I could go back now...I really think it would make an even bigger impression on me!

[img][Image: Stonehenge_zpsef31074b.png][/img]

Todd,

I went there recently, and you are right. A quiet, patient energy that is linking past to present.

D
2014.09.04, 19.53
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38
RE: Inspirational Pagan Images From Our Members
(2014.09.03, 16.33)WiccaTodd Wrote: About twelve years ago, we took a family vacation to England. We just happened to pass the great Stonhenge. If only I could go back now...I really think it would make an even bigger impression on me!

That is a beautiful image, thanks for sharing!

My family travelled to the UK when I was a child, and we got to visit Stonehenge. This was before it was 'off-limits' to the public, when they let people walk amongst (and climb on!) the stones. Sadly I was too young to truly appreciate it.
2014.10.31, 08.46