Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content Question - Rune Info
Dreamsinger

Threads: 16
Question  Content Question - Rune Info
Stephanie,

I have been researching and learning about runes since an Aegishjalmur appeared to me in a dream. I've visited a lot of sites and am reading Thorsson's "Futhark", yet I have never seen days of the year nor times in the day ascribed to a rune before WiccaPlus. Where did you find that information? I would definitely like to learn more about this.

Thank you!

Dreamsinger
2014.08.07, 06.51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stephanie
App Author

Threads: 38
RE: Content Question - Rune Info
Hi Dreamsinger,

I came across the time/day stuff at some point when I was trying to learn to use the Rune stones, and it made its way into my liber umbrarum.

I'll see if I can track down the source and let you know where I got it from.

-Stephanie
2014.08.07, 20.56
christensen
Initiate

Threads: 0
I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about
2014.10.11, 03.32
Dreamsinger

Threads: 16
(2014.10.11, 03.32)christensen Wrote: I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about

Runes are an ancient form of writing that an be traced back several hundred or thousands of years BCE. According to historical research, they originated with the Etruscans and were adopted primarily by the Germanic, Scandinavian, and Icelandic cultures.

I had a vision dream that caused me to do research into them, and I found a tie to my ancestors through the Etruscan link. There is runic information in WP, and I was asking Stephanie for the source of her information.

The Sunnyways site (http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/) is a good source to start with.

Dreamsinger
2014.10.12, 05.52