Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ESAUE Spell
Sephiram
Initiate

Threads: 1
Star  ESAUE Spell

Greetings & Salutations to all....

I'm preparing to perform the ESAUE Spell & have gathered all my tools, equipment & accoutrements to cast the spell. My question is this: Since there weren't any precise directions or steps in casting the spell; I'm wondering if it's okay (that is, non-detrimental to the effectiveness) to create a Sigil on the other side of the ESAUE talisman to boost the energy & focus of the ritual? Also, is a Planetary Kamea compatible energy to use with the ESAUE Square?

Thank You For Your Guidance.
BLESSED BE!!!

Sephiram[/font][/size][/color]
2014.07.30, 22.43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiccaTodd
Witch

Threads: 21
RE: ESAUE Spell
(2014.07.30, 22.43)Sephiram Wrote:
Greetings & Salutations to all....

I'm preparing to perform the ESAUE Spell & have gathered all my tools, equipment & accoutrements to cast the spell. My question is this: Since there weren't any precise directions or steps in casting the spell; I'm wondering if it's okay (that is, non-detrimental to the effectiveness) to create a Sigil on the other side of the ESAUE talisman to boost the energy & focus of the ritual? Also, is a Planetary Kamea compatible energy to use with the ESAUE Square?

Thank You For Your Guidance.
BLESSED BE!!!

Sephiram[/font][/size][/color]

Greetings and Welcome Sephiram!

I am confident that someone can help you with these questions. I can only help you partially. I apologize. I am new to this craft, and I certainly do not want to give out mis-information.

I am confident that you need to work this magick in a "properly cast Circle" - to quote our App. Please go to the first icon in the Spellcraft section of Wicca Plus. The one entitled "On Spellcraft". In it you will find some helpful thoughts before you progress more.

As far as energy boosting and Planetary Kamea energy...I must defer to another member of our small group. Perhaps Stephanie or Dreamsinger help?
2014.07.31, 11.40
Stephanie
App Author

Threads: 38
RE: ESAUE Spell
Hello Sephiram and welcome to the forums!

Esaue is an old spell, it is one I 'inherited' when I was originally copying down my book many years ago. It was always very.. spartan in terms of information. Literally, two sentences and a drawing and that was that.

To be honest I don't know the lineage of Esaue. I have always used it within the circle, during full moon sabbats. At one point I did have more details written up, but it was more about the mechanics of safely acquiring 'blood drawn from the left hand'. It ended up not making it into the app due to concerns that a blood ritual might prove too much for some squeamish Apple reviewer, so those details were omitted...

To the questions at hand though - any spell that calls for parchment (or paper, or anything to be written upon etc) you would usually use 'virgin' parchment. I do not believe anything in the Esaue would be 'at odds' with some other sigil on the back, but I would suggest that you make that sigil at the same time as you create the Esaue square. If you have enough blood (or yolk or diluted blood) then it would probably be ideal to make the sigil with the same medium as the Esaue itself.

As for planetary influences... for me it feels like it should come under Saturn's influence. Having said that though, I think it would be more important to follow your intuition on this than mine.

One final comment. Esaue requires a massive amount of focus, and it can be draining. Marking the square with your own blood binds you physically to the spell, which is how the spell can be so effective. This can work both ways though, so keep the completed Esaue somewhere safe, and when its work is done it would be best to burn it in your crucible or over an altar candle.
2014.07.31, 13.26