Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still a beginner
Brandon
Initiate

Threads: 1
Still a beginner
My name is Brandon and I'm currently living in Tennessee. I am hoping to find someone on here to help me really start my studies in Wicca. I am also and active duty soldier in the us army.
2014.06.29, 00.34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamsinger

Threads: 18
RE: Still a beginner
(2014.06.29, 00.34)Brandon Wrote: My name is Brandon and I'm currently living in Tennessee. I am hoping to find someone on here to help me really start my studies in Wicca. I am also and active duty soldier in the us army.

Brandon,

Your service honors us. I am ex-USAF and can relate to what you are doing. I am happy to give you what pointers I can, but I am a solitary who has rarely followed all the traditions. However, what I do works for me, and that should be your goal. Try things out, get comfortable in your skin with this. If it feels right, then it is right.

One more thing, we are all continually beginners. It's just that some of us have been beginning longer than others. Big Grin

"Be willing to be a beginner every single morning." - Meister Eckhart

Dreamsinger
2014.06.29, 08.19
Brandon
Initiate

Threads: 1
Thank you for the great words dreamsinger
2014.06.29, 22.05
WiccaTodd
Witch

Threads: 21
(2014.06.29, 00.34)Brandon Wrote: My name is Brandon and I'm currently living in Tennessee. I am hoping to find someone on here to help me really start my studies in Wicca. I am also and active duty soldier in the us army.

Welcome! As my signature says, I am very much a student. I am still a beginner with Wicca - lots to learn! But I am confident the more we share, the more we can all benefit.

Well, ya' can't beat a good book to start with...

My first book on the subject was "Wicca for Beginners" by Thea Sabin. That helped me get started. I got an e-book version from iTunes, but I've seen it in bookstores. I'm sure Amazon has it as well.

Also, check out the website WITCHVOX.com it's not a forum, but it has some good articles and essays.

There's a lot of information out there...it took me awhile to really find what is what.

We will do our best to help out!

Thanks for joining our group!
2014.06.30, 22.37
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38

Hello Brandon and welcome!

Please feel free to jump in with any questions etc. that you may have.

(2014.06.29, 08.19)Dreamsinger Wrote: One more thing, we are all continually beginners. It's just that some of us have been beginning longer than others. Big Grin

That is a brilliant quote. Smile
2014.07.04, 08.42