Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HTML Commands
Dreamsinger

Threads: 16
HTML Commands
Stephanie,

I have been experimenting with the Journal section and using HTML for additional entries in the other sections. Do you have a list of the HTML commands/options you have implemented? I've noticed not all the things I try seem to work, and I assume a limited subset of HTML is the reason.

Thank you and Blessings!

Dreamsinger
2014.06.21, 07.37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stephanie
App Author

Threads: 38
RE: HTML Commands
It's using the full 'webkit' engine that Apple provides, so all HTML options ought to be working...

What sorts of things are you running into trouble with? If you want to post some examples here, use the forum's 'code' tag -- it looks like a bold # symbol just above the post entry box.
2014.06.22, 20.55
Dreamsinger

Threads: 16
RE: HTML Commands
(2014.06.22, 20.55)Stephanie Wrote: It's using the full 'webkit' engine that Apple provides, so all HTML options ought to be working...

What sorts of things are you running into trouble with? If you want to post some examples here, use the forum's 'code' tag -- it looks like a bold # symbol just above the post entry box.

*faceplants and softly whispers, "duh, of course."

Considering my "normal" job (mobility geek), I should have guessed that was what you were doing. I was attempting to pad cell entries in a table. I guess 5-10 pixels is not a large enough increment to see on an iPad. I'll keep experimenting.

Thank you!

Dreamsinger
2014.06.29, 08.10