Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Store Review - Bee Maid
Violet
App Author

Threads: 38
Store Review - Bee Maid
Recently I discovered that Michael's Canada no longer carried beeswax sheets for candlemaking. Some online searching led me to find Bee Maid Honey.

They sell various beekeeping and honey-production supplies, as well as some honey and wax products. And most importantly, they sell some candlemaking supplies, including the beeswax sheets!

I ordered a couple meters of wick, and about a dozen of the wax sheets, in a few different colours. The price of the wax sheets seems fair to me, and the wick was reasonable as well. Shipping was a factor, but the wax sheets need to be shipped flat, and when you add up a few of them they do get heavy, so I can't begrudge them on it.

They shipped my order same-day and I received it in 3 business days. Not too bad, I think.

The wax sheets were packed up in enough cardboard to keep them flat and protected; they arrived without any damage at all. Both the wax sheets and the wick seem to be good quality.

I'm pleased with the service, quality, and price. I'll order from Bee Maid again next time I need beeswax sheets.

Cheers!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Bee Maid Honey in any way, apart from being a satisfied customer. They have not provided any form of payment or compensation for this review.
(This post was last modified: 2014.05.20, 13.03 by Violet.)
2014.05.20, 13.01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply