Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Next for Wicca Plus
Stephanie
App Author

Threads: 38
RE: What's Next for Wicca Plus
Ok, version 4.0 is finally through the various approvals and should be appearing available very shortly.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to do much more than I outlined above, due to time pressures and health matters, but here's what you will see:

1) The split screen / screen sharing / multitasking is working.

2) Core entries can be unlocked to allow editing, printing, exporting. This is a one-time in-app-purchase. I don't think I'm asking a lot for it, but folks who really wanted that feature now have the option, if they want to pay for it.

3) iCloud... didn't happen unfortunately. Honestly, I worked on this for a solid month and it kicked my a**. It's just really, really hard to work with. I know it works great when it works, but Apple has just too many hoops to go through and very few options for how to make it work, and none of those options were compatible with Wicca Plus.

3) Instead, I have included Dropbox, which isn't quite as perfect but it gets the job done. And by comparison it only took 2 days to build Dropbox functionality into the app. You can link your Dropbox account from within Wicca Plus, then you can export individual entries, or do a complete backup. And of course you can import entries or complete backups from Dropbox.

4) There are also some various minor changes, bug fixes, that sort of thing. Most visible is the top-left corner of entries, there's a three-dot 'more' menu icon which replaces several icons. From the 'More' menu you can edit, print, delete, and export entries.

I apologize for how long it took to get this update out to everyone, and thank you all for your support and patience.
2017.01.09, 18.21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's Next for Wicca Plus - by Stephanie - 2016.07.05, 10.48
RE: What's Next for Wicca Plus - by Stephanie - 2016.07.07, 20.39
RE: What's Next for Wicca Plus - by Stephanie - 2017.01.09, 18.21