- In cases where warnings are issued, Users may receive a maximum of three warnings in a three month period. If there is instance for a fourth warning within those three months, the User may be suspended or banned, based on the situation.
- Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the Forum Team member who issued the warning, to discuss the situation.
- Users simply arguing with the Forum Team after receiving a warning will receive another immediate warning (which itself is subject to the above three-strikes rule.)
- Any attempt to circumvent a suspension (eg. by using or registering a secondary account, et cetera) will lead to the user being permanently banned.
- Permanent bans are a last resort and will only be implemented where the situation warrants them.